[blindkid] braille challenge

Chantel Alberhasky chantel at alberhaskylaw.com
Mon Feb 27 13:48:51 UTC 2012

Rosina,
Unfortunately they only tell you in general how you ranked and that is it - nothing about their scores or their exact ranking.  You'll get something that will say, for example, "ranked in top 1/3."   I wish they would provide more detailed information.

Chantel L. Alberhasky, Esq
419 Boonville Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806
417.865.4444

The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri attorneys tonotify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not asecure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or byyou may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as itgoes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in ourcommunication may intercept our communications by improperly accessingyour computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to eitherof us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating to you viae-mail because you have consented to receive communications via thismedium. If you change your mind and want future communications to besent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.