[blindkid] Ipads

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:07:23 UTC 2012

Carolynn
Here are some videos to watch so you can get an idea of how accessible the
iPad is--Accessible Technology for the
Blind<http://www.youtube.com/user/yourtechvision?feature=mhee>--just
click on link and go through the videos
---it will also depend on the apps they use---some are accessible--some are
not, so that is something to be aware of--
Denise

--
 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com