[blindkid] accessible watche any recommendations?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 27 19:26:12 UTC 2012

I have very small wrists and have problem with the adult bands. What I did
is buy a Braille ladies watch and took it to walmart, and they took out some
of the links on the band for me, and then it fit. I've also had them put
other bands on before.

There are several places to buy Braille watches so look around.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!