[blindkid] accessible watche any recommendations?

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Mon Jan 30 14:14:34 UTC 2012

I buy my taking watches from ILA.  After receiving the watch, I head to the jeweler to purchase a quality watch band.  By sticking to the same model of watch, the band can be switched to a new watch.  Most bands will out last several watches.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org