[blindkid] From a crib to a bed?

Sarah Dallis sarah.dallis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:54:38 UTC 2012

Thanks to you all. I guess my primary concern for her falling is when she wakes up in the middle of the night (like she normally does between 2-4am) that she will fall out then.

And I have considered keeping her in her crib but I'm pregnant with #2 and it's hard for me to get her in and out. And to change the sheets and to give her meds when necessary at night without pulling her out. My husband is a huge help but I'm the one who stays home with her, so I get up in the middle of the night for meds.

Sent from Sarah's iPhone

Sarah Dallis
Pampered Chef Consultant
Order 24/7 Online: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahdallis