[blindkid] Fwd: [LCA] Fw: Fwd: Need a TVI for ESY...

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 23:07:00 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kljh4 <kljh4 at twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:51:33 -0400
Subject: [LCA] Fw: Fwd: Need a TVI for ESY...
To: LCA at yahoogroups.com

I’m sending this in case anyone might be able to help out, but to also
show what kind of obstacles our kids and their parents face in 2012!

Lori G.

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Need a TVI for ESY...

Urgent need for summer services for students:

Northern New York families are in need of TVI services to fulfill IEP
summer needs. JLHHO BOCES has only agreed to one day per week despite
some students' IEP's mandating 2-4 days per week this summer and did
not inform parents until this week. Legal support is being sought, but
that won't cover our students' needs in the short term. If you are a
licensed TVI and are interested in private or cross contracting by NNY
LEA's to help our students succeed, please contact Brooke Jensen,
Parents of Blind Children of NNY, at brooke.nash at gmail.com ASAP for
referral to families in need of services. Thank you!

--

Teacher of the Visually Impaired
C: (314) 374-6184, H: 315-681-6960
Email: brooke.nash at gmail.com