[blindkid] Free Matter Question

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Tue Jul 24 19:34:34 UTC 2012

We send them "Free Matter for the Blind" and have not had a problem.
They have to have an attached a customs coupon.  We state the value as
$0 since they have no real resale value and keep the boxes small.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.863.7276
www.blind.ag.org