[blindkid] Fw: Fwd: Fw: Urgent Calls Needed by Thursday 7/26!

Marshall Flax marshall.flax+blindkid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:13:13 UTC 2012

I'm new to this, but most of the treaty looks wonderful, and would
guarantee many rights for disabled people worldwide.  It might not
guarantee as many rights to the parents of disabled people, but it is
important to remember that's an entirely separate issue.

I think we need more details before we can decide either way.

Thanks!

Marshall