[blindkid] Fw: Awana

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 15:53:14 UTC 2012

Following my signature is the information from Charles Couey, my contact for this type of thing. He's been wonderful, and I can't wait to meet him someday.

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain

Debby,

I’ve
contacted Awana and they said the best way to get the ball rolling on getting
the files in braille is to send an email to

permission at awana.org

and
ask about obtaining the files needed in a format that could be used for
translating into braille.

Microsoft
Word is good, because the BrailleNote products as well as the Freedom Scientific
PakMate can read those formats and convert them into electronic braille on the
fly.

Feel
free to call or email me with any further questions regarding this
issue.

You
could have your friend contact me if that would be better for you.

The
Lord bless you,

Brother
Charles Couey