[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 98, Issue 1

Chantel Alberhasky chantel at alberhaskylaw.com
Fri Jun 1 21:32:12 UTC 2012

Note that school districts are still required to provide "equitable services" if a parent unilaterally enrolls a child into a not-for-profit private school.

Chantel L. Alberhasky, Esq
419 Boonville Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806
417.865.4444

The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri attorneys
to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a
secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or
by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it
goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our
communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing
your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to
either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating to you via
e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this
medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be
sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.