[blindkid] re equitable services

Jill Fass jillfass at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 00:38:20 UTC 2012

I want my kid in private, but no way were we going to. In NJ, there
are just too many kids, funding or no funding I knew he would not get
any. I did get him in to one of the better schools our TWP (we have 17
elem schools in our district). I wish it was easy to just go hire a
lawyer, we could never afford one. I hope you live in a district that
can help ya Cheryl..