[blindkid] Braille note

Steve Craig ipd4life2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 21:53:16 UTC 2012

We got the approval of the use of a BrailleNote this year. My daughter is 14, but because she also has some temperament issues also, we have not yet decided to let her have it. Her school waits until they are at the high school level before letting them take home. She has used it at school and says it is a very helpful tool. We hope she can mature enough to get it next year.

Steven L. Craig