[blindkid] Blind Surfer video

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 20:03:22 UTC 2012

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. How Cool!

We participated in a Ski-A-Thon this last weekend in Big Bear, CA. The
boys took adaptive ski lessons. By the afternoon both were taking longer
runs (about 1Ž2 way up the mountain) & got to ski for about 10 minutes per
run - no longer holding on to poles, no straps, but skiing on their own
with an adaptive ski instructor either skiing next to them or in front of
them to guide them by voice. It was an awesome experience for all :-)

It's important to find time & ways to our kids opportunities to experience
the things their peers are doing.
Sincerely,
Eric