[blindkid] New computer recommendations, anyone?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:26:35 UTC 2012

Denise, I will not go through the Texas Center for the Physically
Challenged again.  Once is enough.  I need a new computer, not a
refurbished one.  I've gone out on auditions here in Hollywood (I'm a
member of the Screen Actors' Guild), and looking for other sources of
income.

Eric
Camp Bloomfield distribution list!  Family Camp!  Adult Camp!  Blind
children's camps, too!  Just put in the subject line, "Eric, I'd like to
join your Camp Bloomfield list!"  .. .. Want to visit San Diego?  .. Want
to move to San Diego?  .. .. It's the new America's Finest City
Distribution list.  A city, .., that is both blind and sighted friendly!
.. .. The baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com!  .. Also on Facebook!