[blindkid] O&M issue

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:05:13 UTC 2012

Oh the O&m wasn't the one to grab the cane from her  the para (aide) did.
She was tying to help out.  Her in instrutor would ask for also. It was
interesting to see how upset Abby was over it. Than I realized that even
though she has usable vision the cane has become important to her and she
wants it there so she can use it.

Thank Eric for responding. I reallize I was upset and was venting.   I also
should add a few lessons in the school a year so her o&m can help the
school team help Abby more.  Abby loves O&M right now.  Which I feel is
important.  She has many years of lessons ahead its good she doesn't hate
it like last year.

_Penny