[blindkid] braille reversals

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Mar 21 02:51:30 UTC 2012

Sounds like you're doing great. The reversals are pretty common as far as I understand it. Kendra certainly did a fair amount of reversing at first. I've been trying to work on Braille myself and find I'm doing it too. Context and practice are most likely the cure. Of corse, it happens with sighted kids too. Our kindergartener (typically sighted) still occasionally mixes up print B's and D's for example.

Sent from my iPad