[blindkid] braille reversals

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:43:24 UTC 2012

Thank you Barbara
Well one of the biggest things I took away from convention was hearing Dr
Ruby Ryles say braille is not hard to learn.   I realized if I had  low
expectation in learning braille  Abby's expectations would be low.
 Reaching grade level is very important to Abby now. She wants to be at
grade level more than I want it for her.  I am most proud of her change in
commitment.

--
--Penny