[blindkid] Braille note

Traci Wilkerson traci.renee27 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:01:07 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for your input, now to put my thoughts together and my
approach as to why she should have a notetaker.  I think just b/c I feel
strongly about technology and how much it can help isn't going to be
adequate.  :/

I have a friend who has a mountbatten and doesn't use it, so going to check
it out this weekend.

Did anyone have to bite the bullet and buy their own?

Traci