[blindkid] Expanded Core Curriculum Feedback

SCDUFFLEY at aol.com SCDUFFLEY at aol.com
Fri May 11 12:18:14 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone:

I am having a struggle with ECC goals that are meaningful and  specific.  I
have asked my team to evaluate his current strengths as it  relates to
these goals.   Does anyone know of any specific resources  of IEP sample
statements for ECC for a 5th grader?  The real struggle  is in the self-help,
independent and self advocacy area.  No one seems to  want to touch teaching him
home skills (other than four to five tasks a year -  like opening a jar).

Thanks for your input,

Christine  Duffley