[blindkid] Expanded Core Curriculum Feedback

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 12 00:23:46 UTC 2012

Christine,
I have sent parents the link to a goal bank for kids of all disabilities .... bridges4kids.org/IEP/iep.goal.bank.pdf. There are numerous domains and goals covered and many benchmarks listed under each domain and goal. I have actually taken these into IEP meetings and sometimes the team is receptive. This is a great tool for all our kiddos!!!

I also applaud the words from Carol, Gayle and Susie!

Good luck ....
Doreen