[blindkid] netbook computer

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 15:31:50 UTC 2012

Okay all, looking for a netbook for my son for high school.  Can anyone give me some pointers as to what to look for?  Like storage and such.  Keep in mind that I am computer illiterate.  So I need to know numbers, like how many gig or mb or whatever they call it.  Why you like some models or brands and why you dont like others.  My son has a braille sense and we need to be able to connect the two for a braille display.  I have looked online, but the as I don't know computer talk, I don't really know what it all means.  So I figured you all would be the best place for opinions and info as you really know what our blind kids need.

Thanks all
Rosina
www.tadpoleacres.webs.com