[blindkid] to Craige Snader about BN and math

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Tue May 22 12:54:31 UTC 2012

Hello Craige,

In response to your posting about math and how your daughter uses the BrailleNote for Math, Pre-algebra, Algebra, etc. I inquired with my daughters VI about this. She then got in touch with our "tech guy" who would like more information on using the BrailleNote for all of what you/your daughter do.

I've searched and found the free download for Braille 2000, and we'll get that one on her laptop and computers, but any other more specific information would be greatly appreciated.

Also thanks for sharing this "new" way to use the BrailleNote, this is very exciting.

Heidi Scheffer