[blindkid] Preparing for the PSAT & Pre-ACT - Seeking Insights

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:17:58 UTC 2012

Aubrie is also taking it and she got her practice test just the other day. I
did comment that since she has to take the test a few days before the others
and since they have had their practice tests for a while now, that it wasn't
exactly the way it should be but, I guess it could be worse. Unfortunately,
with all the work she has to-do, I'm not sure how much time she will have to
study anyway.