[blindkid] TVI role in SAT, etc.

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:58:51 UTC 2012

To add slightly to Carlton's statement...since most TVIs do not have the experience to proctor well, have a TVI with a proctor that is already well experienced....then any area is covered and your child has the best chance of not missing things because of a lack of knowledge on the proctor side... The child can just focus on taking the test to their ability.

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad