[blindkid] what is the new email address for Books on Time?

Leah Pratt Roberts hikingshoes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:50:03 UTC 2012

I tried to send an email to booksontime at nfb.org, but the NFB server sent it
back as failed for not recognizing the address. I got the address from a
PDF on the NFB site called Books on Time Fact Sheet.

Can anyone point me to the right email address for the person or office at
NFB overseeing curriculum, textbook, and test accessibility and production?

Or, in case anyone knows here I'll spit out the question to save a step -

I have a VI child, but I also work for an educational publishing and
measurement company. I am interested in following both the
consumer/advocacy side and the producer side of accessible educational
products. So I am looking for NFB listservs, blogs, Facebook pages, press
release sites, etc. that would keep me up to date on NFB thoughts in this
area.

Thanks, all!

Leah Roberts
Austin, Texas