[blindkid] Interveners

Emily elgibbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:52:03 UTC 2012

An intervener is thought to be the mediary between a deafblind student and
the world.  Their responsibility is to bring the world to a deafblind
student and help them understand what is going on.  TSBVI does do a lot of
work with interveners and provides a lot of training on this topic.  Here
is a good article to get you started.

http://www.tsbvi.edu/materials-on-deafblindness/1886-interveners-for-students-with-deafblindness-in-texas