[blindkid] TVI role in SAT, etc.

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Fri Oct 19 13:31:51 UTC 2012

Hi,
When I was a Junor and Senior in high school and I took both the SAT
and ACT  I didn't have my TVI at the time procto the test. I was pretty
much able to take both tests at the same time that all the other
students were. The only different accomedation that I had was that I
was in a sperate room from from all the other students because I also
had extended time and if the tests couldn't be supplied all in large
print I was also using a tape reecorder. I'm a visually impaired adult
by the way.