[blindkid] iPhone and iPad

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Sun Oct 28 19:18:52 UTC 2012

Could someone tell us how users who usually use a screen reader, access apps
and websites on the iPad and iPhone? Are there any videos that are
accessible, and if so, how is the user experience with those? We are about
to engage in a video project that will run on the iPad and iPhone, and needs
to be accessible. Any user experiences are appreciated!

Thank you!

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com