[blindkid] Fwd: A Research Study with Opportunities for Blind Children and Their Parents to Participate

Carlton Anne Cook Walker carltonwalker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:15:11 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have been asked to forward this information.  I have not investigated
this matter, and I make no warranties with regard to these games.

Please note that, from the information provided, it appears that these
V-Braille games are available only on Android Smart Phones and not on
iPhones.

I welcome any feedback regarding this project.

Thank you,

Carlton