[blindkid] hurricane graphic

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Oct 30 03:06:43 UTC 2012

I'm glued to CNN with concerns for various friends, such as yourself, as well as family in your state and up in New York. Sounds like a whole trampoline (full sized) has already blown out of my sister-in-law's back yard and a tree had come down, and that was just from the leading edge of the storm, before their power went out. From what I see on TV, that looks like a relatively good situation given all the flooding and such... What a terrible mess!

Sending safe thoughts for all involved!

Sent from my iPad