[blindkid] [blparent] Urgent: please sign this petition to help a blind kid!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 04:24:17 UTC 2012

Hi Beth,
I have circulated the petition among my Facebook contacts and I know
that several of them have signed and/or circulated it to their own
networks. I will also send it to the NABS list (NFB National
Association of Blind Students). One suggestion I would make, if you
are able to revise the petition, is to add some more detail about what
is currently going on and about BCLC. In particular, I think adding in
the petition letter that Nathan is the only verbal kid in his class is
a very compelling indication that something is wrong, and is likely to
motivate more signatures and enthusiastic sharing of the petition.
Best,
Arielle