[blindkid] books-taken

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 18:21:04 UTC 2012

Whew! Why didn't I think of this last week? All the books are now taken. Hopefully Bob can get them to the post office on Tuesday and send them on their way. They've been boxed up for almost 2 years, at someone else's house. I know they'll be happy to in new homes!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain

I have 7 boxes of books that need a new home. They've been boxed up a while, so I'm not sure what books are in them. I would guess middle school level, maybe some upper elementary. If you would like a box (or more!), please send me your mailing info off-list, and I'll have Bob drop them at the post office next week.

Thanks,

Debby and Winona
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain