[blindkid] Going in circles trying to download Iphone curriculum

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:11:53 UTC 2012

HI Dr. Robinson or who is able to download the Iphone curriculum from
http://www.yourtechvision.com/user/login?destination=/checkout I'm going in
circles and can't seen to be able to find any download dialogue; I've put it
in the shopping cart; go to Checkout but can't find or if it downloaded
where did it go? I didn't see any dialogue for downloading or how is it
sent? I'm starting to teach Iphone here in my area thus I'd be interesting
in the curriculum; also since I've recently got an Iphone I might learn
something from there.

Thanks for any info you guys might have on downloading.

Gerardo