[blindkid] New England's Blind / Visually Impaired Alpine Ski Festival Week Opportunity

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 12:37:07 UTC 2012

For All To Consider,

Fun and Smiles await

HOST: Maine Adaptive Sports and Recreation, a non profit organization, web site address:   http://www.maineadaptive.org

EVENT:  New England's Blind /Visually Impaired Alpine Ski Festival Week Feb. 10 - 14, 2013.

   This is the second annual NEVI Festival held at Sugarloaf Mountain Resort in Carrabasset Valley, Maine,  February 10 - 14, 2013.    This national event is designed to create a unique social, recreational and educational experience for skiers of all levels. Skiers will have the opportunity to develop their skiing abilities on all levels of terrain with their own guides or qualified festival volunteers. Skills enhancement will also be available for guides from Certified PSIA Adaptive and experienced clinicians.

  Please visit our web site for additional information at http://nevifest.org/.

Also, we had a great time last year with participants enjoying activities in the evening, which are being offered again and include: snow tubing, Cat rides, (snow groomer bus) snowmobile rides, and a dinner banquet. A week packed full of activities and skiing and / or snow boarding.

I look forward to hearing from you and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Check out NEVI FESTIVAL facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NEVIFest

Kind Regards,

Scott
kmssanderson at aol.com

2013 Schedule of Events

Sunday

4pm – 6pm

Register and Check–in

6pm – 8pm

Pizza Party

Monday

8am – 9am

Continental Breakfast

9am – 12pm

Ski Clinics

12pm – 1pm

Lunch, on your own

1pm – 3pm
5 pm – 6 pm

Ski Clinics
Tubing

Evening

Enjoy SugarLoaf dining and activities

Tuesday

8am – 9am

Continental Breakfast

9am – 12pm

Ski Clinics

12pm – 1pm

Lunch, on your own

1pm – 3pm
5 pm – 7 pm

Ski Clinics
Cat Ride or Wine and Cheese Party

Evening

Enjoy SugarLoaf dining and activities

Wednesday

8am – 9am

Continental Breakfast

9am – 12pm

Big Dog Race Program and Ski Clinics

12pm – 1pm

Lunch, on your own

1pm – 3pm

Big Dog Race Program and Ski Clinics and
Snowmobiling

6pm – 8pm

Celebration Dinner Banquet

Thursday