[blindkid] Seeking Convention Stories

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Sep 15 02:37:28 UTC 2012

Dear Listers,

I am preparing the Fall 2012 issue of Future Reflections, and I would like
to include some articles by parents and kids about their convention
experiences in Dallas.  Whether you were there as a first-timer or a
seasoned veteran, your stories are welcome.  Please send me your articles or
your ideas for articles.  If you've never contributed to the magazine
before, all the better!  And if your kids or teens would enjoy getting
published, this is a chance they won't want to miss!  I'll look forward to
hearing from you!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net