[blindkid] Symptoms

Mary Strahan phouka at kc.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 01:11:15 UTC 2013

Hi Lynda!

I have heard of symptoms like that before, although I can't remember the
diagnosis (I know--not so helpful). I think I'd check the pressure, like
Julie mentioned, but also his optic nerve (if they can see it) and the
vasculature up there.  It sounds like something's impinging on the optic
nerve, which could be because of pressure in his head in general or because
of the veins/arteries up there throwing an occasional hissy (total
non-medical opinion).  Going to a good opthamologist (which I'm guessing is
on your list of doctors!) would be a good place to start--s/he should be
able to refer you on to wherever you need to go.

--Mary

Help me help CCVI by donating to--or better yet, joining!--Eddie's Entourage
and this year's Trolley Run.
http://trolleyrun.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1031951&li
s=1&kntae1031951=49AB3445947C4BF39CC2C67F746B519C&supId=344473835

You can also help by shopping (yes, shopping!).  Check out
http://my.fundraising.com/EddiesEntourage