[blindkid] Ohio Services

Cheryl cherylrenee24 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 12:52:10 UTC 2013

Hello, I am currently thinking of moving to Ohio, and I wanted to find some people to talk to about what the services are like there. If anyone could be of help to maybe talk to me a little bit about it. The tvi's we have in our cou Ty all want my daughter to do the 98 point font that was stated in her functional vision assessment and they have a lack of concern for the Braille learning, we have a great tvi we want to get within our reach in Ohio, I'm just wondering how other services are.

Cheryl

Sent from my iPad