[blindkid] Victory in an NJ Town

Tammy Parson theparsongang at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 8 18:40:22 UTC 2013

That is awesome!!! It took me a Due Process settled in Resolution a year ago to get my daughter braille and I just received a Prior Written Notice they are going to have her go back to reading print. I am livid and my daughter is devastated. She had just went from 29 wpm to 57 wpm in her braille reading and now they want to put her behind a CCTV. Congratulations on your Victory.