[blindkid] Bullying the blind

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:35:25 UTC 2013

I am very pro active in my daughter's life. I like to know her friends and
the parents of those friends. I also happen to know this parent as well. I
volunteer as often as possible for school function and events. I have also
been told that I come off a bit intimidating because I'm covered in
tattoos. I always figured that if kids know I'm her mom, they are less
likely to be mean since they don't know when I'll be on campus next. I
guess I'm due for another school volunteer day.
I was also told by this other parent that when this other child comes back
from suspension, she will have a long apology letter for my daughter.