[blindkid] hearing aids

Leah Pratt Roberts hikingshoes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:27:48 UTC 2013

I would suggest joining a listserv that is specific to the cause of the boys' hearing loss. If it is not from a specific syndrome, etc., then a more generally focused one. For example, I have large vestibular aqueduct syndrome. I read an LVAS listserv that is moderated by an audiologist. It is mostly parents and adult patients, with a few other audiologists. The discussion of the pros and cons of different hearing aid systems as they apply to LVAS is very detailed on that list. Maybe something similar would be helpful.
Leah