[blindkid] Fwd: Braille books

EMMOL at aol.com EMMOL at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 10:51:30 UTC 2013

Hello,
If anyone is interested in a box of Braille books, please let me know.  (We
have more than one ready to go.) We boxed books to send to the book fair
at the convention when my son returned home from college in May. Due to a
health emergency in our extended family that required my attention, while
trying to finish my school year, we never made it to the post office to send
the boxes. So...if you'd like to receive a box of books we will be glad to
share. The majority of the books are for an older reader middle school or
high  school. Sorry, not giving up the twin vision books. We keep these for
presentations to elementary school students.
(Feel free to send an email with your address off list.)
Happy reading!
Eileen Molloy