[blindkid] hi anjina

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 15:16:15 UTC 2013

There also is a plastic mesh you can probably get in India that look like these, you got to think out of the box to come up with ideas that work with what you can get in your country. Sometimes these work better than a grid board bought from a braille store that are big and heavy, this sort of mesh can be rolled up and is light, use with some sort of blu tack, or pins when placed on a piece of styrofoam.

http://www.waterfeatures2go.co.uk/1m-square-plastic-mesh-af9009.html

HDPE Square Mesh Production Line, Plastic Machine

HDPE Square Mesh Production Line, Plastic