[blindkid] Malaysian Exchange Student

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Dec 20 01:19:49 UTC 2013

I hope someone will consider offering their home to this student.  We
currently have a blind student from the Philippines who is sponsored
through the same program.  We would gladly take her into our home but
we have some challenges with our school district.  If you are
interested in having an exchange student and have some questions about
hosting a blind exchange student please feel free to contact me off
list.  I would have been thrilled to be an exchange student when I was
in high school but that was not an option then.  I hope our blind
American students will consider living in another country for a
semester or year.  Doors keep opening and the NFB helps open those
doors.  We don't only open them for the U.S, but our work spreads
around the world.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053