[blindkid] code changes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 22 00:50:44 UTC 2013

The Braille Authority is actually the Braille Authority of North
America.  There is an international organization, whoes name I can't
quite remember at the moment.

The U.S. has decided to adopt UEB, the Unified English Braille code,
most of the other english-speaking countries have already done
so.  It is somewhat different, but not that much.  Some contractions
are dropped, and some used slightly differently, but existing Braille
readers will have no problems reading it.  Also, we are not
eliminating Nemeth, it will still be used for math and science in the u.s.

Dave