[blindkid] IEP questions

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:47:14 UTC 2013

I know my daughter's TVI orders her braille books in the spring. I like to
follow up her tvi and make sure she orders all the books. For some odd
reason the tvi isn't told about all the books.

Oh on the topic of meetings we have each year. We have a transition meeting
at the end of the year that included the new and old teacher.  We also
sometimes have an extented school year meeting.   Abby's main IEP meeting
is every early December.  I also have had informal meetings with my
daughters TVI (she is great)

-Penny