[blindkid] Call for Articles

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:50:41 UTC 2013

Hello Debbie,

When is the due date to submit article?? I would like to write about the
Mussers, Erika and Heidi who had helped Justin and our family for the past
4 years. But I am busy with Indoor track since this is the most important
month of the season and I will be able to submit it after March 20th but
it will not be ready before that date since my Oakton Track athletes had
qualified to National Championships and we are getting ready for
Nationals.

We have photos too of Justin and Heidi doing BRL and Piano together.

Thanks,