[blindkid] How could we change the law to decrease the barriers blind students encounter in their education? #BrlChat

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Feb 11 12:40:19 UTC 2013

Parents:
It seems like this week's BrlChat topic, "How could we change the law to decrease the barriers blind students encounter in their education," might be of interest to you. I hope you will bring your ideas and questions to Twitter this Thursday at 9pm eastern. Also, if you know any lawyers, policy makers, or others interested in education law, please invite them to join the conversation.

Don't forget to vote in the next topic poll. Remember If there are topics you would like to talk about during BrlChat, please send them along. We are always looking for new ideas!

To learn more about BrlChat, read archives of previous chats, or to learn more about Twitter (if you are new to the platform) please visit the BrlChat Web page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>.

Note: BrlChat is an open forum, all people, ideas, and opinions are welcome. The more diverse the participants the more interesting our conversations will be. Be bold, share your thoughts, and spark conversation!

Have a great week.
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen