[blindkid] presentation help.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Feb 12 04:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi all.
I am designing a presentation to teach adults about working with children
who have special needs.  It is for my child development class.  These are
students who will be working in schools, and childcare centers.
I have a foundation.  It is from various books that say this is how you work
with a child who has special needs.
I was wondering, what would you want an adult working in the aforementioned
situations to know?,  What activities would you like to have them experience
to understand a child who is blind, and or a child who had multiple
disabilities?
thank you for your assistance.
You can write me off list so that it won't clutter up the list.
My e-mail is:
graduate56 at juno.com and please put presentation suggestions in your subject
line.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And
the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance
but live right in it, under its roof.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green
Twitter: melissa5674
windows messenger: graduate1531 at msn.com