[blindkid] Convention Activities Sneak Peek!

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 23:56:00 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

NOPBC Convention activities planning is in full swing!  Mark your
calendars and reserve your flights and rooms for our 30th Anniversary
Conference!

This year Convention week officially begins on Monday, July 1.  That
will be the day of our Parents Seminar, starting bright and early in
the morning.  Exciting and informative NOPBC activities will continue all week.

On Sunday, June 30--the day before our Seminar--we're planning a
family outing to Gatorland which is not far from the Convention hotel.

Overview of NOPBC Events:

Sun., June 30--day BEFORE official Convention activities begin--Trip
to Gatorland
Mon., July 1--NOPBC Seminar, Family Hospitality
Tues., July 2--Cane Walks, Children's Style Show, Parent Leadership
Wed., July 3--NOPBC Annual Meeting, Braille Book Fair
Thurs., July 4--NFB Convention Begins, IEP Night, Workshops
Fri., July 5--NFB Convention Sessions, Parent Leadership
Sat., July 6--NFB Convention Sessions, Banquet

Activities for children, teens, and tweens will take place through the week.

Hope to see you there!

Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ