[blindkid] Louisiana Center for the Blind Summer Program

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 16:03:12 UTC 2013

Not sure if this info appeared on this list yet, but I don't want
anyone to miss it.  My daughter attended these programs for three
summers when she was young--they were LIFE-CHANGING!  We highly
recommend them!  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to hear about
my family's experience and/or read this article, "The Summer of Independence":
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr18/issue1/f180101.htm

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano